how do I jump the fuel pump
on 1996 Toyota Camry
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- Automatic Transmission. I have reverse only. Drive does not light up only L & 2.
- car is running hardly by 40mph even if i accelerating it much and stopped it.
- display does not show outside temperature
- How much money to invest in older camry for repairs?
- Transmission changes gears on it's own, high back to low
1996 Toyota Camry Estimates
- 135,000 Mile Service ($167 - 240) in Oil City, LA
- Thermostat Replacement ($136 - 188) in Mesilla Park, NM
- Timing Belt Replacement ($351 - 450) in Coleman, GA
- Valve Adjustment ($332 - 440) in Ridgewood, NJ
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($397 - 508) in Emmetsburg, IA
- Engine Mount Replacement ($125 - 281) in La Monte, MO