I want to try putting on a new gas cap and see if that will correct the issue of the "check engine light" to come on. I had issues with this in the past, and to pass the emission test one year, a new one was put on.
How do I install a new gas cap? The old cap has a cord attached to it. on 2005 Saturn Ion
This week's top 10
Recent Saturn Ion Questions
- My p0833 keeps going out and won't bring up the o2heating sensor up to pass smog
- How much will it cost to unclog the motor in my 2003 Saturn Ion?
- When an attempt to clear error code from ch
- Crankshaft position sensor has tripped check engine light, replaced sensor but s
- my cars service engine light comes on and when accelerating buzzes loudly