I want to try putting on a new gas cap and see if that will correct the issue of the "check engine light" to come on. I had issues with this in the past, and to pass the emission test one year, a new one was put on.
How do I install a new gas cap? The old cap has a cord attached to it. on 2005 Saturn Ion
This week's top 10
Recent Saturn Ion Questions
- What happens if my transfer case is going bad?
- Has anyone ever heard of a lower control arm splitting in half while driving?
- won't start,.died at red light would not start back
- Car will crank but wont start will hit and try to start if throttle is held open
- Getting power to the passenger sid power window
2005 Saturn Ion Estimates
- Spark Plug Replacement ($180 - 239) in Lozano, TX
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($336 - 442) in McAllen, TX
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Front ($277 - 360) in Chippewa Falls, WI
- Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($257 - 350) in Soddy Daisy, TN
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($458 - 497) in Montpelier, ND
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($779 - 834) in Dunnell, MN