I bought a new door jamb switch because the car alarm kept going on. I got the door panel off, but I can't find the location of where to put the switch. The problem is occuring alot. Its very annoying.
How do I install a door jamb switch for my ford explorer? on 2003 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- She won't start, getting a low voltage reading.
- what causes power lock not to unlock with key or door panel switch
- What causes the speedometer roll back and stop working?
- thought fuel pump was bad so put new one in and still wont start
- had transmission coil pack changed and now when i put it in drive it dies