I bought a new door jamb switch because the car alarm kept going on. I got the door panel off, but I can't find the location of where to put the switch. The problem is occuring alot. Its very annoying.
How do I install a door jamb switch for my ford explorer? on 2003 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- i have no power to the heat and air control module no display no blower fan
- My truck won't turn over. I replaced the starter. Now it won't turn start
- Removing coil spring from strut. I used spring compressors to compress spring.
- How do I change a burned out lamp in the steering wheel controls?
- how do i disarm anti theft system PAT
2003 Ford Explorer Estimates
- 25,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Pawnee, TX
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($244 - 355) in Boligee, AL
- Rear Main Seal Replacement ($601 - 783) in Luray, KS
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Burtrum, MN
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($202 - 332) in Greenacres, FL
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($50 - 119) in Bloomsbury, NJ