I bought a new door jamb switch because the car alarm kept going on. I got the door panel off, but I can't find the location of where to put the switch. The problem is occuring alot. Its very annoying.
How do I install a door jamb switch for my ford explorer? on 2003 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- black smock and rich fuel the cods p0191 & p0452 and short trim bank 1& 2 both -
- how do I change the oil pump on a 2000 Ford 4.0L engine?
- I bought my car and was told i needed to get a new sink row.
- Will not come out of drive stays in it even in reverse.
- when filling gas tank gas pump shuts off like tank is full ,unless you fill very