74000 miles, tires have 30,000 on them, still good tread.
how do I improve the quality of the ride.. passenger has bad back. on 2000 Buick Park Avenue
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Park Avenue Questions
- I was driving down highway at around 65 mph. The Engine stalled. What is wrong?
- Security light blinking steering wheel, ignition, n gear shift all locked
- Miss fire cylinder 1 after it warms up when cold runs great
- dash lights stopped working, every other light works good, is there fuse?
- Transmission makes thud noise
2000 Buick Park Avenue Estimates
- 60,000 Mile Service ($146 - 216) in Redwood, NY
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($138 - 309) in Bypro, KY
- EGR Valve Replacement ($277 - 395) in Mount Vernon, NY
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($495 - 769) in Galesville, WI
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($123 - 156) in Wheeler, MS
- Throttle Body Replacement ($920 - 954) in Whitt, TX