The dealer said the check engine light indicated replacement of the emission purge valve.
How do I identify and replace the emission purge valve on a 2008 C300? on 2008 Mercedes-Benz C300
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz C300 Questions
- My car is c300 2008 It gave at its screen "check engine oil at next refluiling
- My screen is black. But my radio works. Can't see anything to navigate
- Sometimes when I turn my car on, the radio screen doesn't come on.
- I have c300 2009, the motor show an intermittent fail, vibration?
- I just had my oil changed and filter along with changing my brakes car started.
2008 Mercedes-Benz C300 Estimates
- Manual Transmission Fluid Change ($112 - 187) in Streamwood, IL
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($451 - 575) in Arco, MN
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($349 - 471) in Youngsville, NC
- Oil and Filter Change ($74 - 140) in Brokaw, WI
- Cooling System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Ceres, VA
- Battery Cable Replacement ($287 - 461) in Blue Mound, KS