Can I get to the shifter linkage through the shift lever cover? Do I have to access it from under the car? If it's through the cover how do I remove the cover. I've removed the rear part of the cover that houses the cigarette lighter and blower vents and also have removed the rear bolt that holds down the front part of the cover but can't figure out how to remove whatever else is holding down the front part. I have removed the shift "T" handle already. Thanks in advance for any help you can give.
How do I get to the shifter linkage? on 1990 BMW 735i
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 735i Questions
- The dash board displays says Coolant EP. What does that mean?
- I have a 92 735i BMW that won't start. Why would that be ?
- I have a problem with excessive oil pressure, it's an M30 engine
- my 92 bmw 735i, has a loud vibration coming from under the car...
- Steering loose, braking not straight, front feels every bump,tramlines also.
1990 BMW 735i Estimates
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($488 - 1,007) in Burlison, TN
- Oil Service ($74 - 140) in Greenwood, MO
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Jourdanton, TX
- AC Condenser Replacement ($395 - 661) in Port Costa, CA
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($376 - 435) in Willingboro, NJ
- Brake Light Switch Replacement ($96 - 109) in Chetopa, KS