I've dropped the glove box and opened the black plastic housing behind it. It appears that the first round-ish housing behind the glove box is empty! When I turn on the power on the van, and turn on the switches for the AC and blower fan, the humming and vibration comes from the housing a little to the left and above the empty housing. I cannot see any way to get into the rest of the housing. Any suggestions?
How do I get to the blower motor? on 2000 Dodge Ram Van 3500
3 answersJune 22, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram Van 3500 Questions
- My gauge's are not reading when I try to start my van.
- Is there more than One load center on this vehicle ? besides LH dash ?
- The blower resistor motor keeps going out: I can replace it and do, but now it goes out after a few weeks.
- My signals, hazards, and brake lights aren't working
- Is it possible for my Dodge Ram 3500 Van to select MAP sensors? I've had cause to change the brain box recently and even the in-tank fuel pump. It still runs so rich on fuel and there isn't a Dodge dealership or repair shop to run to.