driver side low beam works sometimes it will work for hrs , cut off and next day i crank car it wont work etc. switched bulbs from left to right still same problem , fuses are good,dont know where ballast is , found used one on ebaymotors for 100.00 dealer 995.00 new,i think its called light voltage control module
How do i get to the ballast that operates the hid bulb on driver side on 2002 Lexus LS430
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus LS430 Questions
- I have a clucking noise coming from the front suspension when turning at low
- After new tires installed, CHECK VSC, TRAC OFF, and CHECK ENGINE lights on.
- Where is the fuse for the nav system,radio and AC system.
- My Lexus ran hot one day and I pulled over and turned it off and it won't start
- I parked my 06 LS430 for a couple of weeks and now won't start. Battery is fine