driver side low beam works sometimes it will work for hrs , cut off and next day i crank car it wont work etc. switched bulbs from left to right still same problem , fuses are good,dont know where ballast is , found used one on ebaymotors for 100.00 dealer 995.00 new,i think its called light voltage control module
How do i get to the ballast that operates the hid bulb on driver side on 2002 Lexus LS430
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus LS430 Questions
- Battery replaced now will not start
- front end clunking sounds over rough surfaces
- My electronic key will only unlock/not lock car. Changed battery and no help.
- I have a clucking noise coming from the front suspension when turning at low
- After new tires installed, CHECK VSC, TRAC OFF, and CHECK ENGINE lights on.