One of the tailgate cables is broken and I am going to replace both. But I can't figure out where to start.
How do I get the tailgate cables off my 1994 Ford Bronoc? on 1994 Ford Bronco
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Bronco Questions
- It goes into 4hi and engages but will not go into 4lo it's a manual please help
- From over drive to drive while driving an down shift is very hard hitting
- Why shift hard from drive to drive an won't ideal down after driving
- '94 Bronco will run for ~10 miles and then shut off, then it will not start.
- Just replaced thermostat and gasket Drove next Day over heated and drove next day reservoir full
1994 Ford Bronco Estimates
- PCV Valve Replacement ($34 - 46) in Grant Park, IL
- Oil Pressure Sensor Replacement ($65 - 84) in Hualapai, AZ
- Oil and Filter Change ($27 - 61) in Mosca, CO
- 20,000 Mile Service ($44 - 83) in Garland, PA
- Window Switch Replacement ($125 - 138) in Big Bar, CA
- Engine Leak Inspection ($88 - 111) in Manassas Park, VA