One of the tailgate cables is broken and I am going to replace both. But I can't figure out where to start.
How do I get the tailgate cables off my 1994 Ford Bronoc? on 1994 Ford Bronco
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Bronco Questions
- It goes into 4hi and engages but will not go into 4lo it's a manual please help
- From over drive to drive while driving an down shift is very hard hitting
- Why shift hard from drive to drive an won't ideal down after driving
- '94 Bronco will run for ~10 miles and then shut off, then it will not start.
- Just replaced thermostat and gasket Drove next Day over heated and drove next day reservoir full
1994 Ford Bronco Estimates
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($44 - 60) in Grant Park, IL
- 65,000 Mile Service ($87 - 145) in Hualapai, AZ
- Heater Core Replacement ($245 - 304) in Mosca, CO
- 70,000 Mile Service ($44 - 83) in Garland, PA
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis & Testing ($70 - 89) in Big Bar, CA
- Air Conditioning Compressor Replacement ($643 - 686) in Manassas Park, VA