One of the tailgate cables is broken and I am going to replace both. But I can't figure out where to start.
How do I get the tailgate cables off my 1994 Ford Bronoc? on 1994 Ford Bronco
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Bronco Questions
- It goes into 4hi and engages but will not go into 4lo it's a manual please help
- From over drive to drive while driving an down shift is very hard hitting
- Why shift hard from drive to drive an won't ideal down after driving
- '94 Bronco will run for ~10 miles and then shut off, then it will not start.
- Just replaced thermostat and gasket Drove next Day over heated and drove next day reservoir full
1994 Ford Bronco Estimates
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Grant Park, IL
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($203 - 257) in Hualapai, AZ
- AC Compressor Replacement ($514 - 707) in Mosca, CO
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Garland, PA
- Drive Belt Idler Pulley Replacement ($76 - 89) in Big Bar, CA
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($188 - 461) in Manassas Park, VA