we bought it that way.
How do I get the tachometer to work.Right now it,s all the way down to the right on 1999 Oldsmobile Alero
This week's top 10
Recent Oldsmobile Alero Questions
- blower motor resistor connector on my 2001 Alero Supposed to have
- My power window is stuck halfway up. How can I get the window up temporary?
- the climate control system does not turn on. no air blowing ou o any selections
- Why wont my car start, but turns over?
- While driving down rd my started acting up and wont start back fires
1999 Oldsmobile Alero Estimates
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($198 - 297) in Kinderhook, IL
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($796 - 1,046) in Des Moines, IA
- Water Pump Replacement ($744 - 1,064) in Austin, PA
- 135,000 Mile Service ($159 - 227) in Eastaboga, AL
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($163 - 202) in Whitestone, NY
- Windshield Wiper Blade Replacement ($20 - 25) in Whaleyville, MD