It went back into the engine
How do I get the pressure off the intake to put on the water outlet. on 2009 Dodge Charger
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Charger Questions
- It makes a clicking sound when pressing on thr has pedal
- Does anyone knows if a Dodge Dart u connect will work on a 2013 Dodge Charger RT
- Has anyone had the dashboard start to pop off?
- My car cut off while driving. It will turn over but will not crank.
- How to replace washer fluid pump 2008 charger rt? Thanks for any help
2009 Dodge Charger Estimates
- 6,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Baxter, TN
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($552 - 1,132) in Hummelstown, PA
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($218 - 761) in Thornton, PA
- 48,000 Mile Service ($114 - 167) in San Quentin, CA
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($507 - 599) in Seminary, MS
- Engine Leak Inspection ($88 - 111) in Ennis, TX