It went back into the engine
How do I get the pressure off the intake to put on the water outlet. on 2009 Dodge Charger
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Charger Questions
- Passenger window will roll down but not up.
- My driver side window will not go up I just rolled it down what can I do to get it up until I get to a shop in the morning
- I miswrote my question my Rpm go to about 5, but my speed isn't even past 60.
- My park lights stop working. I'v changed bulbs check fues and still wont work.
- Why is my car rattling when accelerating?
2009 Dodge Charger Estimates
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($218 - 761) in Baxter, TN
- Spark Plug Replacement ($265 - 353) in Hummelstown, PA
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in Thornton, PA
- Timing Belt Replacement ($516 - 652) in San Quentin, CA
- Engine Oil Filter Adapter Replacement ($64 - 133) in Seminary, MS
- Suspension Ball Joint Replacement ($268 - 518) in Ennis, TX