I OWN A 2007 300 TOURING. IT HAS 7 SPOKE ALLOY WHEELS. A COUPLE OF DAYS AGO I WANTED TO REMOVE THE LEFT FRONT WHEEL TO REPAIR A PUNCTURE. USING MY AIR IMPACT WRENCH I SPUN ALL FIVE LUGS. THEY APPEARED TO BE COMING OFF, BUT THE WHEEL NEVER LOOSENED UP. I HAVE CHANGED HUNDREDS OF TIRES IN MY LIFE BUT I NEVER EXPECTED THIS. IF THE LUGS HAVE COVERS HOW DO YOU GET THEM OFF AND WHY DOESN'T THE OWNERS MANUAL STATE IT.
how do i get the lugs off the alloy wheels on 2007 Chrysler 300
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler 300 Questions
- Is this a sensor problem or a setting problem? And can I fix it myself?
- My Chrysler 300C will not change out of first gear what could be a possible prb?
- My Sun roof is stuck open.. It will not close... Help..
- Help please i took it to the chrystler dealer but no help
- My car wont shift out when in drive the code is p1745 how do i fix this.