I OWN A 2007 300 TOURING. IT HAS 7 SPOKE ALLOY WHEELS. A COUPLE OF DAYS AGO I WANTED TO REMOVE THE LEFT FRONT WHEEL TO REPAIR A PUNCTURE. USING MY AIR IMPACT WRENCH I SPUN ALL FIVE LUGS. THEY APPEARED TO BE COMING OFF, BUT THE WHEEL NEVER LOOSENED UP. I HAVE CHANGED HUNDREDS OF TIRES IN MY LIFE BUT I NEVER EXPECTED THIS. IF THE LUGS HAVE COVERS HOW DO YOU GET THEM OFF AND WHY DOESN'T THE OWNERS MANUAL STATE IT.
how do i get the lugs off the alloy wheels on 2007 Chrysler 300
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler 300 Questions
- Is there a recall on this vehicle because of a ticking noise.
- Why does my steering wheel get stiff and car stop and die when I switch gears?
- blowing out hot air from vents when heater is off, also cant control to temp,
- electronic throttle light is on if i turn the car off and restart the light
- Filled my oil yesterday ran out today has leak first time this happened .
2007 Chrysler 300 Estimates
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Front ($229 - 1,134) in Hustisford, WI
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Mukwonago, WI
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($247 - 311) in Glover, VT
- 88,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in South Berwick, ME
- Trans Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Notasulga, AL
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($367 - 460) in Wheeler, IN