drips on door handles to seat to floor if it realli rains and has wind then i get water on dash insturments exct.
how do i get the leak fix it? on 2007 Jeep Wrangler
2 answersJuly 10, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Jeep Wrangler Questions
- Air bubble in fuel tank and vent control for heater doesn't work
- How do I fix a rainwater leak in the passenger side firewall?
- It blew a fuse I replaced it and now I get no fire to coil and fuel pump
- why won't my jeep start. have replaced rotor, cap, plugs and coil.
- I am getting water behind my radio. where is it coming from and how do I stop it
2007 Jeep Wrangler Estimates
- 105,000 Mile Service ($236 - 330) in Washington Grove, MD
- Transfer Case Fluid Replacement ($60 - 92) in Central, AK
- 52,500 Mile Service ($150 - 216) in Big Horn, WY
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($399 - 602) in Grulla, TX
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($239 - 297) in Tishomingo, OK
- Window Switch Replacement ($128 - 170) in Cambria, CA