heater only knows one temp... hot hot hot. also have to pull the fuse everytime so the blower goes off or it will continue running...
how do i get the heater blower to shut off when i turn the car off. on 1996 Mercedes-Benz C280
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz C280 Questions
- My driver side and front passenger side will not move forward or back.
- what type of oil does the c280 1999 mercedes benz take?
- I replaced conductor plate and car still won't shift out of 1 gear.Error P0715
- the car does not raise but steam properly we have change the actuator, change
- Car revs up in park or at a stop.
1996 Mercedes-Benz C280 Estimates
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($1,044 - 1,275) in Saunemin, IL
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($187 - 256) in Tompkinsville, KY
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($104 - 143) in Sparks, GA
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($449 - 758) in Cleveland, OK
- Window Switch Replacement ($56 - 315) in Mountainburg, AR
- Engine Control Module Replacement ($2,044 - 3,120) in Shauck, OH