heater only knows one temp... hot hot hot. also have to pull the fuse everytime so the blower goes off or it will continue running...
how do i get the heater blower to shut off when i turn the car off. on 1996 Mercedes-Benz C280
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz C280 Questions
- the car does not raise but steam properly we have change the actuator, change
- Car revs up in park or at a stop.
- When the brake is push at stopping or in park It excellerates to go
- I was driving and put on the brakes and the pedal went all the way to the floor.
- PO715- will changing the contactor plate resolve this issue. what can" I "do
1996 Mercedes-Benz C280 Estimates
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($104 - 143) in Saunemin, IL
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Tompkinsville, KY
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($234 - 418) in Sparks, GA
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($537 - 692) in Cleveland, OK
- Horn Replacement ($107 - 192) in Mountainburg, AR
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($551 - 707) in Shauck, OH