heater only knows one temp... hot hot hot. also have to pull the fuse everytime so the blower goes off or it will continue running...
how do i get the heater blower to shut off when i turn the car off. on 1996 Mercedes-Benz C280
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz C280 Questions
- I replaced conductor plate and car still won't shift out of 1 gear.Error P0715
- the car does not raise but steam properly we have change the actuator, change
- Car revs up in park or at a stop.
- When the brake is push at stopping or in park It excellerates to go
- I was driving and put on the brakes and the pedal went all the way to the floor.
1996 Mercedes-Benz C280 Estimates
- Brake Pad Replacement ($157 - 229) in Saunemin, IL
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($88 - 120) in Tompkinsville, KY
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in Sparks, GA
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Cleveland, OK
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($1,134 - 1,173) in Mountainburg, AR
- Trans Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Shauck, OH