heater only knows one temp... hot hot hot. also have to pull the fuse everytime so the blower goes off or it will continue running...
how do i get the heater blower to shut off when i turn the car off. on 1996 Mercedes-Benz C280
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz C280 Questions
- My 1995 c280 can not raise or fire beyond 20 odometer at idle what the problem
- replacing power seat switch, do i have to remove door panel?
- Why does my car idle rough in park& drive, sometimes stalls while stoped .
- Just bought a 95c280. My speedomiter and gas gauge are not moving. Any idea to what the problems could be?
- problem with door locks they stop working and trunk lock can open even with keyy