heater only knows one temp... hot hot hot. also have to pull the fuse everytime so the blower goes off or it will continue running...
how do i get the heater blower to shut off when i turn the car off. on 1996 Mercedes-Benz C280
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz C280 Questions
- I was driving and put on the brakes and the pedal went all the way to the floor.
- PO715- will changing the contactor plate resolve this issue. what can" I "do
- where is the EGR valve located?
- how do you replace front left power window regulator
- My 1995 c280 can not raise or fire beyond 20 odometer at idle what the problem