heater only knows one temp... hot hot hot. also have to pull the fuse everytime so the blower goes off or it will continue running...
how do i get the heater blower to shut off when i turn the car off. on 1996 Mercedes-Benz C280
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz C280 Questions
- Just bought a 95c280. My speedomiter and gas gauge are not moving. Any idea to what the problems could be?
- problem with door locks they stop working and trunk lock can open even with keyy
- It over heats when i drive more than ten miles
- repair a loose wipe arm how to remove the cover
- Looking at a used mercedes C280 sport sedan with 130,000 miles as a second vehicle, concerned about maintenance issues with the mileage.