I tried to pull the harmonic balancer off with the puller, but it looks like it is pulling a timing gear and belt with it. What am I doing wrong?
How do I get the harmonic balancer off with the puller? on 2001 Dodge Stratus
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Stratus Questions
- I have a 2002 dodge stratus with a 2.4 liter 4 cylinder. I just had to replace
- I was backing up with my 2002 dodge stratus and was turning the wheel and heard
- after driving I have to wait @ least an hour for the car to start again
- Abs kicks on everytime I show down. Easy way to troubleshoot this problem pleas
- How do you repair the right front cradle?
2001 Dodge Stratus Estimates
- Manual Transmission Fluid Change ($72 - 116) in Raymond, MT
- Radiator Replacement ($542 - 722) in Burns, KS
- 135,000 Mile Service ($141 - 209) in Bloomfield, MO
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($135 - 356) in Valentines, VA
- Vibration Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Asbury, WV
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($282 - 335) in Somersville, CT