Have the boot in place, just can't seem to get it on the rim on the inner (engine) end. Can I push with a screwdriver?(Don't want to cut it). I need help. Thanks
How do I get the driver's side steering rack boot on the inside(engine) end? on 2001 Subaru Outback
This week's top 10
Recent Subaru Outback Questions
- how long does it take to tear down and rebuild the engine? I was told my oil was low and that's why there was a noise I heard from the engine.
- i put antifreeze in with the oil
- Car suddenly lost power. Original owner 204,000 miles
- Engine light on and flashing cruise control light
- Why does where I put my gas not open when I use the button.
2001 Subaru Outback Estimates
- Fuel Filter Change ($78 - 110) in Rapid City, SD
- Heater Hose Replacement ($105 - 151) in Phyllis, KY
- Oil Pump Replacement ($467 - 595) in Las Vegas, NM
- 67,500 Mile Service ($53 - 96) in Fort Ann, NY
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($239 - 291) in Waynesburg, PA
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($344 - 364) in Dunkirk, NY