i can see the little thing inside moove when i push the switch.but it wont unlock all the way.and if i cant open the door i cant get in it to work on.please help thanks
how do i get the driver door to open if i cant get it to unlock? on 1991 Toyota Cressida
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Cressida Questions
- My cresida wont move except in reverse replaced filter and changed fluid but no
- what are the possible causes of a no crank/no start and no power?
- car cranks and idles step on the gas pedal.the car shuts off.
- I can drive my car around 20 miles and smoke will come out from under the hood,
- My car was overheating losing a little fluid out of rad.
1991 Toyota Cressida Estimates
- 135,000 Mile Service ($183 - 265) in Carmen, ID
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($297 - 523) in Carmel, NY
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($420 - 491) in Tilden, NE
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($416 - 505) in Compton, AR
- Engine Control Module Replacement ($1,123 - 1,151) in Spring Creek, NV
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($1,620 - 1,661) in Centerburg, OH