i got the car a couple of weeks ago and it was running good. then i took it out for a drive one day and it just started running like crap. the rpm's wouldnt go above 3000 and there was no power. the check engine light comes on and the o/d off light blinks. hope someone can help me
how do i get the car out of limp home mode on 1993 Suzuki Sidekick
This week's top 10
Recent Suzuki Sidekick Questions
- Why would the temp and fuel gauges peg over max and the tach not work properly
- trying to find specs or video for valve adjustment when replacing cover gasket.
- While im driving airbag light flashes car loses power and dies out
- Why does spark plug cable pop off of spark plug
- Rebuilt the engine 16valve.. It won't idle. Runs great @ 2k rpm. Timed right.
1993 Suzuki Sidekick Estimates
- Starter Replacement ($255 - 360) in Newton Junction, NH
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Prague, OK
- Heater Core Replacement ($676 - 1,155) in Callaway, MD
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Pescadero, CA
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($75 - 93) in Bloomfield, IN
- Engine Control Module Replacement ($935 - 1,610) in Oliver, PA