i got the car a couple of weeks ago and it was running good. then i took it out for a drive one day and it just started running like crap. the rpm's wouldnt go above 3000 and there was no power. the check engine light comes on and the o/d off light blinks. hope someone can help me
how do i get the car out of limp home mode on 1993 Suzuki Sidekick
This week's top 10
Recent Suzuki Sidekick Questions
- trying to find specs or video for valve adjustment when replacing cover gasket.
- While im driving airbag light flashes car loses power and dies out
- Why does spark plug cable pop off of spark plug
- Rebuilt the engine 16valve.. It won't idle. Runs great @ 2k rpm. Timed right.
- When looking at the engine. Is the positive battery terminal on the left or right?
1993 Suzuki Sidekick Estimates
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($479 - 1,766) in Newton Junction, NH
- Starter Replacement ($255 - 360) in Prague, OK
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($199 - 619) in Callaway, MD
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - 111) in Pescadero, CA
- Air Conditioning Evaporator Core Replacement ($679 - 840) in Bloomfield, IN
- Windshield Washer Fluid Reservoir Replacement ($125 - 138) in Oliver, PA