I really have a 1989 honda civic and a few days ago the ac stopped work. Its been very cold the past few morning and the heats mot working as well. when I move the wires it well turn on till they move back. so you would think its a conextion proble, so i replaced that and its till does the same thing. so what to do...
how do i get the ac motor out on 1990 Honda Civic
1 answerMarch 11, 2011
2 answersMarch 23, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Civic Questions
- what causes my 2001 Honda civic stall and squeal when I turn on the A/C or heat
- How do I get the MAP sensor off? It looks like it's held on by rivets, not screw
- Engine light came on got the code to replace air control valve .
- Why does my car start sometimes?
- I have a dead gas pedal. I get nothing when I press pedal. Something fell off.
1990 Honda Civic Estimates
- Heater Hose Replacement ($123 - 167) in Beech Bluff, TN
- Add Front Engine Seals ($52 - 78) in Benton, IA
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Cisco, UT
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($224 - 346) in Vesuvius, VA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($228 - 392) in Long Creek, OR
- Window Switch Replacement ($208 - 221) in Orgas, WV