I really have a 1989 honda civic and a few days ago the ac stopped work. Its been very cold the past few morning and the heats mot working as well. when I move the wires it well turn on till they move back. so you would think its a conextion proble, so i replaced that and its till does the same thing. so what to do...
how do i get the ac motor out on 1990 Honda Civic
Asked by for the 1990 Honda Civic
1 answerMarch 11, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Civic Questions
- Does not having a gas cap cause a gas leak! I have a gas leak.
- I have a 2013 Honda Civic LX with no navigation system. Can I use GPS through bt
- I have a P2770 code, I just replaced the motor in this car and now have a code
- How often should I replace my transmission fluid
- Fair price for 30K Honda maintenance (B2 code on dashboard) in San Diego?
1990 Honda Civic Estimates
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Beech Bluff, TN
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($327 - $553) in Benton, IA
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Cisco, UT
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($265 - $460) in Vesuvius, VA
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($53 - $100) in Long Creek, OR
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($239 - $622) in Orgas, WV