I really have a 1989 honda civic and a few days ago the ac stopped work. Its been very cold the past few morning and the heats mot working as well. when I move the wires it well turn on till they move back. so you would think its a conextion proble, so i replaced that and its till does the same thing. so what to do...
how do i get the ac motor out on 1990 Honda Civic
1 answerMarch 11, 2011
2 answersMarch 23, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Civic Questions
- What is the part called directly beneath the headlight?
- A/C is STILL blowing out warm, after brand new parts and 2 full "OK" diagnostics
- car runs fine then trans. failure until I restart car, then it is fine
- what is the part number for a 2009 Honda civic coupe lx driver side window motor
- Radiator getting too hot in few minutes