I really have a 1989 honda civic and a few days ago the ac stopped work. Its been very cold the past few morning and the heats mot working as well. when I move the wires it well turn on till they move back. so you would think its a conextion proble, so i replaced that and its till does the same thing. so what to do...
how do i get the ac motor out on 1990 Honda Civic
1 answerMarch 11, 2011
2 answersMarch 23, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Civic Questions
- Is there a copper AC fitting that goes under the dashboard?
- replaced ignition with brand new one. Put key in it starts then loses power die
- I'm missing my #3 spark plug wire. How far can I drive w/o it?
- I don't have the #3 spark plug wire on my civic. Can I drive to get it wo it?
- cost of labor to repair ignition switch