I really have a 1989 honda civic and a few days ago the ac stopped work. Its been very cold the past few morning and the heats mot working as well. when I move the wires it well turn on till they move back. so you would think its a conextion proble, so i replaced that and its till does the same thing. so what to do...
how do i get the ac motor out on 1990 Honda Civic
Asked by for the 1990 Honda Civic
1 more answer
1 answerMarch 11, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Civic Questions
- Will the inside wires for a 2003 to a 2005 fit on my 97 Honda civic ex ECU
- my engine light clicks on every couple of seconds and the idol goes up?
- car wont stay on
- How much will it cost to have the SRS light in a 2001 Honda Civic EX diagnosed?
- How much should the replacement of exhaust pipe on 1981 Honda civic
1990 Honda Civic Estimates
- Clutch Replacement ($517 - 800) in Beech Bluff, TN
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($304 - 679) in Benton, IA
- Steering Gearbox Replacement ($535 - 798) in Cisco, UT
- Universal Joint Replacement ($189 - 259) in Vesuvius, VA
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($268 - 369) in Long Creek, OR
- Air Conditioning Compressor Replacement ($762 - 1,131) in Orgas, WV