I got it to move back a half inch by pulling and ewisting it but can not get it the rest of the way.
how do I get the ac hose apart to change the orifice on 2005 Ford Taurus
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Taurus Questions
- Why am I having odd sporatic electrical issues on my 99 Taurus Sport?
- Car idling rough cuts out at 45 struggles to pick up speed after 45
- windshield wipers wont come on
- Why aren't my gauges working on my dashboard I also cannot use my rear defrost
- Why does the speedometer to miles and the rear defrost all not work is it a fuse
2005 Ford Taurus Estimates
- MAP Sensor Replacement ($92 - 281) in Mc Minnville, TN
- Valve Adjustment ($455 - 582) in Cathay, ND
- Air Filter Replacement ($37 - 66) in Pioneer, OH
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($223 - 271) in Bandera, TX
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($1,289 - 1,342) in Atkinson, NC
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($665 - 734) in Petersburg, ND