Changed all the others, I just have one stuck and it runs a little rough.
How do I get out a stuck spark plug? on 2001 Ford F-150
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-150 Questions
- What vin codes can I use for an engine swap if I use my parts? I have a V vin
- Why did the gears 1-6 disappear from the dashboard. Everything else is there.
- What would cause my compass/outside temp display to not even light up?
- What causes the brake pedal to continue to push towards the floor after stopped?
- How can I check the blend door actuater. My heater blows Luke warm to cold air
2001 Ford F-150 Estimates
- 60,000 Mile Service ($265 - 374) in Gladstone, NM
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($457 - 732) in Wysox, PA
- 85,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Lower Lake, CA
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Jennings, OK
- Window Switch Replacement ($235 - 246) in Reidsville, NC
- Radiator Replacement ($427 - 892) in Mulga, AL