When I pull the handle to release the tailgate it will not release for some reason, It sounds like it is releasing but it seems to be stuck.
How do I get my tailgate to release so it will come down. on 2001 GMC Sierra 1500
1 answerSeptember 20, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Sierra 1500 Questions
- My steering wheel is slightly angled towards the drivers door is this normal?
- Driving 65 on Highway. Truck just stalled. It starts an immediately stalls out,
- Replaced the starter, crank but not start, coils not firing,new sensor bcm/pcm
- when driving my anti theft light comes on and shuts off all my gauges of but the
- clicking noise in cabin under dash.