When I pull the handle to release the tailgate it will not release for some reason, It sounds like it is releasing but it seems to be stuck.
How do I get my tailgate to release so it will come down. on 2001 GMC Sierra 1500
3 answersSeptember 20, 2012
1 answerSeptember 20, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Sierra 1500 Questions
- Can I replace a regular 4.3 motor with a 4.3 vortex. From a 2001 blazer into a 2
- Can I put a motor from a 2001blazer into my truck. The blazer has a vortex
- Transmission went out price on new
- while driving down the rd my headlights and dashboard turns off.
- Why is GM not issuing a recall to fix the passlock system for free?
2001 GMC Sierra 1500 Estimates
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($225 - 319) in Aliquippa, PA
- 95,000 Mile Service ($150 - 217) in Eutaw, AL
- Transmission Fluid Change ($162 - 211) in Texarkana, TX
- 135,000 Mile Service ($150 - 217) in Rockport, IN
- Cooling System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in War, WV
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($129 - 159) in Leonville, LA