When I pull the handle to release the tailgate it will not release for some reason, It sounds like it is releasing but it seems to be stuck.
How do I get my tailgate to release so it will come down. on 2001 GMC Sierra 1500
3 answersSeptember 20, 2012
1 answerSeptember 20, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Sierra 1500 Questions
- I ran my truck out of gas when it was freezing cold out now it won't start
- Service 4wd light, no lights on 4wd switch, stuck in 2wd.
- can I use platinium spark plugs instead of iridium?
- Do I have to take off the steering wheel just to replace the ignition switch
- After installing a new clutch kit, my clutch pedal goes all the way to the floor
2001 GMC Sierra 1500 Estimates
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Aliquippa, PA
- Vacuum Pump Replacement ($245 - 455) in Eutaw, AL
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($168 - 249) in Texarkana, TX
- Radiator Replacement ($640 - 1,124) in Rockport, IN
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($163 - 217) in War, WV
- Horn Replacement ($224 - 265) in Leonville, LA