My door locks started locking and unlocking continuously. They won't stop. I unlocked the door with my key and I can't get it to stop by using the lock button. I started it and turned it back off and it didn't help. I ended up just taking out the fuse for the automatic locks. What could it be and how do I fix it?
How do I get my locks to stop locking/unlocking? on 1998 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- black smock and rich fuel the cods p0191 & p0452 and short trim bank 1& 2 both -
- how do I change the oil pump on a 2000 Ford 4.0L engine?
- I bought my car and was told i needed to get a new sink row.
- Will not come out of drive stays in it even in reverse.
- when filling gas tank gas pump shuts off like tank is full ,unless you fill very