My door locks started locking and unlocking continuously. They won't stop. I unlocked the door with my key and I can't get it to stop by using the lock button. I started it and turned it back off and it didn't help. I ended up just taking out the fuse for the automatic locks. What could it be and how do I fix it?
How do I get my locks to stop locking/unlocking? on 1998 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- Why my car won't drive or reverse still juts was driving fine last week And no l
- Why is my transmission fluid leaking from my vent valve as soon as I poor it in
- My car won't drive or reverse and is leaking transmission fluid what is it
- She won't start, getting a low voltage reading.
- what causes power lock not to unlock with key or door panel switch