My door locks started locking and unlocking continuously. They won't stop. I unlocked the door with my key and I can't get it to stop by using the lock button. I started it and turned it back off and it didn't help. I ended up just taking out the fuse for the automatic locks. What could it be and how do I fix it?
How do I get my locks to stop locking/unlocking? on 1998 Ford Explorer
Asked by for the 1998 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- rear wiper stop working could hear motor engaging.Replaced motor with a new one.
- My suv is making a clicking noise when i turn the heat on.
- We lost our key fob. Had explorer towed to dealership.
- on a on a 1999 Ford Explorer how do you check the fuel relay two know whether?
- Dual zone heat. Driver side blows hot, passenger cold. what is issue?
1998 Ford Explorer Estimates
- Canister Purge Valve Replacement ($136 - $167) in Carson, IA
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($429 - $783) in Aristes, PA
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($249 - $344) in Troy, IL
- Radiator Replacement ($562 - $828) in Minerva, OH
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($301 - $998) in Grygla, MN
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($61 - $77) in Elk, CA