My door locks started locking and unlocking continuously. They won't stop. I unlocked the door with my key and I can't get it to stop by using the lock button. I started it and turned it back off and it didn't help. I ended up just taking out the fuse for the automatic locks. What could it be and how do I fix it?
How do I get my locks to stop locking/unlocking? on 1998 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- How much does it cost to replace harmonic balance on 1999 Buick century custom
- what is the cost to repair all the timing belts in vehicle?
- how do I fix the windshield wipers that don't work
- the motor dies when I put the unit in drive
- Has there been replacement of the PT unit I am having grinding grunting noise
1998 Ford Explorer Estimates
- Crankshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($158 - 199) in Carson, IA
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in Aristes, PA
- Clutch Slave Cylinder Replacement ($661 - 842) in Troy, IL
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($142 - 319) in Minerva, OH
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($60 - 126) in Grygla, MN
- Window Switch Replacement ($288 - 709) in Elk, CA