My door locks started locking and unlocking continuously. They won't stop. I unlocked the door with my key and I can't get it to stop by using the lock button. I started it and turned it back off and it didn't help. I ended up just taking out the fuse for the automatic locks. What could it be and how do I fix it?
How do I get my locks to stop locking/unlocking? on 1998 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- Removing coil spring from strut. I used spring compressors to compress spring.
- How do I change a burned out lamp in the steering wheel controls?
- how do i disarm anti theft system PAT
- how can I disconnect the ABS module so that the ABS warning will not light up?
- my lift gait ajar massage stays lit in my message display
1998 Ford Explorer Estimates
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($279 - 549) in Carson, IA
- 150,000 Mile Service ($890 - 1,204) in Aristes, PA
- 60,000 Mile Service ($254 - 364) in Troy, IL
- 45,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Minerva, OH
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($44 - 63) in Grygla, MN
- Engine Mount Replacement ($129 - 284) in Elk, CA