the key is stuck in the auxillary position and the car goes into gear even when turned off. sometimes i can get the key out but most of the time it is stuck and i don't know what to do.
How do i get my key out of the ignition? It's stuck in auxillary. on 1998 Ford Escort
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escort Questions
- I have a 1993 ford escort was driving down the ran out gas car died and will not
- Car cranks but won't kick over was driving car ran out of gas car turned off won
- My car is actually a 1986 Ford Contour. The checkengine unit has gone bad.
- What is wrong when a fuse blows and melts the wire behind the fuse box?
- Why wont my car start when it has a new battery only 3 months old
1998 Ford Escort Estimates
- Spark Plug Replacement ($109 - 150) in Cairnbrook, PA
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in Mahopac Falls, NY
- Brake Drum Replacement ($374 - 512) in Wing, AL
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in New Creek, WV
- Windshield Wiper Blade Replacement ($25 - 30) in Charlton City, MA
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($725 - 814) in Mehama, OR