the key is stuck in the auxillary position and the car goes into gear even when turned off. sometimes i can get the key out but most of the time it is stuck and i don't know what to do.
How do i get my key out of the ignition? It's stuck in auxillary. on 1998 Ford Escort
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escort Questions
- My coolant is clearly filled to the "full" line. So why my check coolant on
- What cause your fuel ignition coil to burn out. I replaced 3 times in last month
- Good my 1991 Ford Escort engine be compatible with a 1998 Ford Escort 1.9 liter
- Why does my fuel ignition coil keep going bad
- No start. What could be the problem?