the key is stuck in the auxillary position and the car goes into gear even when turned off. sometimes i can get the key out but most of the time it is stuck and i don't know what to do.
How do i get my key out of the ignition? It's stuck in auxillary. on 1998 Ford Escort
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escort Questions
- What is wrong when a fuse blows and melts the wire behind the fuse box?
- Why wont my car start when it has a new battery only 3 months old
- 1999 Ford escort has problems starting at times have to push on gas rev thn strt
- Sitting at light and car will idle high. Changes gaskets, control module.
- zx2 wont get fuel. What could be problem?
1998 Ford Escort Estimates
- Thermostat Replacement ($137 - 199) in Cairnbrook, PA
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($143 - 196) in Mahopac Falls, NY
- 102,000 Mile Service ($310 - 418) in Wing, AL
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($214 - 367) in New Creek, WV
- Noise Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Charlton City, MA
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($477 - 662) in Mehama, OR