the key is stuck in the auxillary position and the car goes into gear even when turned off. sometimes i can get the key out but most of the time it is stuck and i don't know what to do.
How do i get my key out of the ignition? It's stuck in auxillary. on 1998 Ford Escort
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escort Questions
- Makes humming noise when I hook up battery
- Why all my lights keep blowing on my escort ,what is causing it?
- Interior lights won't go out
- Interior lights want go out
- My 1997 Ford Escort won't start it makes a clicking sound when the cars not on the sound is coming from under the dash when I turn the key there's nothing