the key is stuck in the auxillary position and the car goes into gear even when turned off. sometimes i can get the key out but most of the time it is stuck and i don't know what to do.
How do i get my key out of the ignition? It's stuck in auxillary. on 1998 Ford Escort
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escort Questions
- Is my transmission going out or could it be something else on 99 Escort Wagon?
- My car gets hot at low speed & at idle,but normal at high. New Thermostat
- My 98 Ford Escort SE I wanted to know if the motor is single or dual overhead?
- Replaced the coil ,has power going thru ,turns over but won't start
- where is radiator fan heat sensor located on a97 ford escort?