Every since I've had the car, I have never seen the Drl working. I just resently purchased a pair of spec D led fog lights which is supposed to be connected to the factory drls' and I'm afraid if I put them in and connect them to the high beam wires which are the drls' they won't work. What do I need to do get both of them working?
How do I get my daytime running lights to work? on 1999 Lexus GS300
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus GS300 Questions
- 170000 mi-high whistle sound when idle,shift or drive.No codes or warning lights
- cost to replace an engine pulley incl any belt adjustments
- could 2 new tires make my car alignment pull right? Also feels like its floating
- How do you reset the throttle control sensor.
- is it hard to change a starter on a awd