Every since I've had the car, I have never seen the Drl working. I just resently purchased a pair of spec D led fog lights which is supposed to be connected to the factory drls' and I'm afraid if I put them in and connect them to the high beam wires which are the drls' they won't work. What do I need to do get both of them working?
How do I get my daytime running lights to work? on 1999 Lexus GS300
Asked by for the 1999 Lexus GS300
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus GS300 Questions
- Can a clamped spark plug wire come off of the distributor on its own?
- Do have to remove the timing belt to replace the cam seals?
- I have a issue with my ABS pump when I stop the solenoid feels like it releases
- 1998 Lexus GS 300 Why is my car staying in park when I try to shift gears
- How to remove starter?
1999 Lexus GS300 Estimates
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($190 - $782) in River, KY
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Woodworth, LA
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($131 - $182) in Denver, NY
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Burbank, IL
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($172 - $208) in Juneau, AK
- Windshield Wiper Blade Replacement ($29 - $57) in Greenleaf, WI