Every since I've had the car, I have never seen the Drl working. I just resently purchased a pair of spec D led fog lights which is supposed to be connected to the factory drls' and I'm afraid if I put them in and connect them to the high beam wires which are the drls' they won't work. What do I need to do get both of them working?
How do I get my daytime running lights to work? on 1999 Lexus GS300
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus GS300 Questions
- My heat/air only comes out of the defrost, and the dual temperature does notwork
- How do i turn off security arlam light
- Please help me! I have a 03 Lexus just all of a sudden no breaks and loud alarm.
- Driver side floorboard gets hot after driving for 20min
- what is a resonable price to replace the camsaft sensor
1999 Lexus GS300 Estimates
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in River, KY
- 127,500 Mile Service ($144 - 233) in Woodworth, LA
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Rear ($58 - 106) in Denver, NY
- Brake Pad Replacement ($136 - 219) in Burbank, IL
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($635 - 722) in Juneau, AK
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($1,411 - 1,627) in Greenleaf, WI