After using a scanner to try and erase the codes it shut down something and now my engine wont start
How do I get my car to start after again after erasing a check engine code ? on 2002 Buick LeSabre
This week's top 10
Recent Buick LeSabre Questions
- What causes the heat to blow out cold air?
- The car was running bad changed fuel filter,pump ,fuel pressure regulator ,egr ,
- Only cold air coming out of the vent and I'm leaking antifreeze?
- Heat/ A/C blower motor will not shut off even when ignition is turned off !
- What do you do when the engine service signal shows?
2002 Buick LeSabre Estimates
- 105,000 Mile Service ($106 - 160) in Claire City, SD
- Oil Pump Replacement ($473 - 709) in Windfall, IN
- Electrical System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in New London, IA
- Water Pump Replacement ($323 - 491) in Stafford, OH
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($349 - 414) in Highland Park, MI
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($116 - 456) in Saint Agatha, ME