My original key broke off into my ignition, I had a locksmith come out and remove it and make a new key, but now it doesn't start the car just turns it on and has the anti-thief lock on. I brought a new switch and everything and it still wont start. I don't know what to do anymore I am a single mother working so I need my car and I don't have a lot of money to go to the dealership.
How do I get my car to start? on 2005 Saturn Ion
5 answersApril 26, 2009
2 answersMarch 09, 2010
2 answersApril 12, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Saturn Ion Questions
- Key broke in ignition 4 days ago. Had ignition replaced with battery 2 years ago
- Code about driver seat
- Check engine light comes on then will start blinking. Says misfire cylinder 3
- What happens if my transfer case is going bad?
- Has anyone ever heard of a lower control arm splitting in half while driving?
2005 Saturn Ion Estimates
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($214 - $412) in Lozano, TX
- Clutch Master Cylinder Replacement ($214 - $274) in McAllen, TX
- Starter Replacement ($343 - $544) in Chippewa Falls, WI
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($224 - $300) in Soddy Daisy, TN
- Windshield Washer Fluid Reservoir Replacement ($181 - $197) in Montpelier, ND
- CV Axle Assembly Replacement ($655 - $857) in Dunnell, MN