My original key broke off into my ignition, I had a locksmith come out and remove it and make a new key, but now it doesn't start the car just turns it on and has the anti-thief lock on. I brought a new switch and everything and it still wont start. I don't know what to do anymore I am a single mother working so I need my car and I don't have a lot of money to go to the dealership.
How do I get my car to start? on 2005 Saturn Ion
5 answersApril 26, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Saturn Ion Questions
- How to make additional light blinking when doors lock
- What happens if my transfer case is going bad?
- Has anyone ever heard of a lower control arm splitting in half while driving?
- won't start,.died at red light would not start back
- Car will crank but wont start will hit and try to start if throttle is held open
2005 Saturn Ion Estimates
- Battery Replacement ($185 - 245) in Lozano, TX
- EGR Valve Replacement ($197 - 412) in McAllen, TX
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Chippewa Falls, WI
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($345 - 453) in Soddy Daisy, TN
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($64 - 82) in Montpelier, ND
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($240 - 462) in Dunnell, MN