My original key broke off into my ignition, I had a locksmith come out and remove it and make a new key, but now it doesn't start the car just turns it on and has the anti-thief lock on. I brought a new switch and everything and it still wont start. I don't know what to do anymore I am a single mother working so I need my car and I don't have a lot of money to go to the dealership.
How do I get my car to start? on 2005 Saturn Ion
5 answersApril 26, 2009
2 answersMarch 09, 2010
2 answersApril 12, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Saturn Ion Questions
- My p0833 keeps going out and won't bring up the o2heating sensor up to pass smog
- How much will it cost to unclog the motor in my 2003 Saturn Ion?
- When an attempt to clear error code from ch
- Crankshaft position sensor has tripped check engine light, replaced sensor but s
- my cars service engine light comes on and when accelerating buzzes loudly