Vehicle has been sitting for a little over a year after I ran out of money for repairs. Now I have the money but I cannot get the car to start. Charged the battery numerous times but that does not help. There is no cranking or any starting noises at all. Thought it might be something with the fuel pump.
How do I get my car running? on 1993 Volvo 240
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by pushrod ,
February 19, 2013
See if you csn turn the engine with a socket and ratchet on the crankshaft bolt.
1 answerJune 30, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Volvo 240 Questions
- Heater core bypassed,new water pump and thermostat,coolant clean but overheating
- My car is overheating. no leaks new thermostat and heater core bypassed.
- Replaced battery and alternator and car still dies.
- Fuse box under hood
- How many hours should it take a good mechanic to resurface & install used head
1993 Volvo 240 Estimates
- PCV Valve Replacement ($34 - 54) in Montgomery, IN
- 130,000 Mile Service ($110 - 175) in Amherst Junction, WI
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($324 - 579) in Cromwell, KY
- 15,000 Mile Service ($136 - 209) in Huron, OH
- Engine Control Module Replacement ($1,094 - 1,105) in O'Fallon, IL
- Parking Brake Shoe Replacement ($195 - 231) in Colcord, WV