Just stopped opening one day. Took it to the dealership and had disagnostic test done- showed nothing was wrong. Fuses were checked with no issues. The dealership said they would replace the entire back door locks for $500, but still couldn't guarantee that it would solve the problem. What else can i do?
How do i get my back hatch open? Entire hatch and glass portion wil not open. on 2006 GMC Yukon Denali
Asked by for the 2006 GMC Yukon Denali
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Yukon Denali Questions
- Cold air only comes out the back vents front vents stop blowing air
- Navigation CD is stuck how can I take it out
- I changed my rear brakes and rotors and now my brake light is on an say stabilit
- my check engine light does not come on? But yet my ODB failed for emissions???
- Exterior passive lock/unlock button on door handle no working. Help!!
2006 GMC Yukon Denali Estimates