Just stopped opening one day. Took it to the dealership and had disagnostic test done- showed nothing was wrong. Fuses were checked with no issues. The dealership said they would replace the entire back door locks for $500, but still couldn't guarantee that it would solve the problem. What else can i do?
How do i get my back hatch open? Entire hatch and glass portion wil not open. on 2006 GMC Yukon Denali
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Yukon Denali Questions
- I need a download link for a Detroit 60 Series service manual.
- Will a fuel filter make my CEL come on?
- low beam not working but high beam working
- I would like to put true dual exhaust and add some more rumble. Beside the look it gives, will it also increase horsepower? Could you provide an estimate and an opinion on this. Semper fi
- Has anyone installed a performance air intake system...is it worth it?