its been running thru several qrts a day since I bought it, yesturday it started smoking, making a loud banging sound and when i checked the oil of course it had none, how do I stop the oil from leaking
how do I get my car to stop leaking the motor oil and smoking on 1993 Dodge Intrepid
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Intrepid Questions
- What is causing my air conditioner to make a squealing noise?
- The trunk lid is very heavy and slams shut. How do I prevent this?
- Why does the passenger side front wheel make a thumping noise while driving.
- What is causing my car to overheat if I have enough coolant?
- If my transmission fluid starts to leak, what could be unplugged or broken?