the ac works fine in rear but it doesn't blow in the front.
how do i get my ac to blow air? on 2006 Jeep Commander
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by user91328 ,
February 07, 2012
have the blower motor and resistor checked for failure.
This week's top 10
Recent Jeep Commander Questions
2006 Jeep Commander Estimates
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($134 - 182) in Moore Haven, FL
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($322 - 620) in Dragoon, AZ
- Electrical System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Wynnewood, OK
- 54,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Merrill, IA
- Parking Brake Shoe Replacement ($232 - 259) in Clarion, IA
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($159 - 188) in Tyro, KS