the ac works fine in rear but it doesn't blow in the front.
how do i get my ac to blow air? on 2006 Jeep Commander
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by user91328 ,
February 07, 2012
have the blower motor and resistor checked for failure.
This week's top 10
2006 Jeep Commander Estimates
- Ball Joint Replacement - Upper ($437 - 658) in Moore Haven, FL
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - 104) in Dragoon, AZ
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($229 - 320) in Wynnewood, OK
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($1,091 - 1,643) in Merrill, IA
- Engine Air Filter Element Replacement ($42 - 49) in Clarion, IA
- Brake Pads Replacement ($180 - 216) in Tyro, KS