when placing the car in reverse it will not go up without help and makes all kinds of grinding noises which I am understanding comes from a plastic gear?
How do I get at the rear sunscreen motor and gear to repair it? on 2006 Hyundai Azera
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Azera Questions
- Does fluid in boot on rack & pinion require r&p replacement?
- I have a 2007 Hyundia Azera dome lights and locks, and remote stoped working y?
- trunk,fob,dome lights stop working
- What is a Cam Actuator engine light sensor? Problem?
- I just repair my 09azera engine completely?how should i drive it for best result
2006 Hyundai Azera Estimates
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($151 - 195) in Churubusco, IN
- Oil and Filter Change ($27 - 61) in Amawalk, NY
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Cooperstown, NY
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($83 - 156) in Armorel, AR
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($245 - 300) in Milton, NC
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($370 - 467) in Saint Albans, WV