lost the keys. I believe its takes the same key as the ignition ,is this so ? locksmith service call is $300.00 plus parts.I can just take in the door lock and have him make a key right?
how do I get at the driver door lock? whats involved with removing thedoor panel on 1990 Lincoln Continental
This week's top 10
Recent Lincoln Continental Questions
- Why did My dash lights went out?
- Not getting any spark the car turns over but won't start. What might be causing
- what direction should water be flowing coming out of the intake
- Steering problem-hard to turn after drive a wile. Not the steering rack
- Bank 1 system lean dtc code wont go away. I have new spark plugs new plug wires
1990 Lincoln Continental Estimates
- 60,000 Mile Service ($314 - 477) in Reed, KY
- 115,000 Mile Service ($115 - 171) in Melissa, TX
- 145,000 Mile Service ($115 - 171) in Oxford, PA
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($225 - 274) in Encino, CA
- Window Switch Replacement ($150 - 844) in Savoy, TX
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($1,581 - 1,659) in Catharpin, VA