The lights in the radio and instrument panel seem to be burned out.
How do I fix the radio and instrument lights on the dash? on 2002 Pontiac Bonneville
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Bonneville Questions
- Of vats is bypassed and lights stay on while off position are resistors to high
- Vats bypassed bad battery died after days of bypass now nothing.
- What to start with on bypassed vats car was driving now no charge
- The car battery was bad then jumped it and starter smoked won't crank at all
- Shifting after 20 e30 mins driving high end
2002 Pontiac Bonneville Estimates
- 30,000 Mile Service ($173 - 249) in Huntington Beach, CA
- 120,000 Mile Service ($175 - 250) in Selby, SD
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($210 - 307) in Oakdale, NY
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Rear ($254 - 356) in Karthaus, PA
- Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($263 - 512) in Lipan, TX
- Trans Fluid Drain & Refill ($79 - 111) in Arnold, NE