The lights in the radio and instrument panel seem to be burned out.
How do I fix the radio and instrument lights on the dash? on 2002 Pontiac Bonneville
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Bonneville Questions
- With heat on in the discharge air will only reach 100° Clean heater core .
- Brakes squeak but only when backing up
- Of vats is bypassed and lights stay on while off position are resistors to high
- Vats bypassed bad battery died after days of bypass now nothing.
- What to start with on bypassed vats car was driving now no charge
2002 Pontiac Bonneville Estimates
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($391 - 638) in Huntington Beach, CA
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Selby, SD
- Heater Core Replacement ($507 - 702) in Oakdale, NY
- 105,000 Mile Service ($79 - 127) in Karthaus, PA
- Engine Control Module Replacement ($285 - 774) in Lipan, TX
- Drive Belt Tensioner Replacement ($249 - 425) in Arnold, NE