My engine light turned on and the heat indicator light turned on shortly after. How do I fix this issue?
How do I fix the problem of the engine light on and the heat indicator on? on 2005 Jaguar X-Type
This week's top 10
Recent Jaguar X-Type Questions
- I use Ford parts on the engine, v6. Is the transmission a ford.
- Codes are like 14 codes random multiple misfires catalytic codes
- I'm having an issue with the car overheating, what can be the cause?
- When I release the clutch there is a brief lag before engaging
- why are my headlight conectors melting and why are my head lamp adjusters all
2005 Jaguar X-Type Estimates
- 140,000 Mile Service ($462 - 640) in Thompsonville, NY
- Spark Plug Replacement ($230 - 308) in Ceres, NY
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Rear ($330 - 631) in Piney View, WV
- Fuel Filter Change ($89 - 117) in Sewanee, TN
- Ambient Air Temperature Sensor Replacement ($56 - 65) in Almont, CO
- Engine Mount Replacement ($322 - 381) in Milton Freewater, OR