The window wont roll down, the wire is shot, but the motor is fine. How do I find out what wire it is?
How do I fix the passenger side window? A wire is shot, But idk what wire on 1997 Chrysler Sebring
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Sebring Questions
- Why does my car starts to "tick" loudly when I turn the air on?
- Is 160,000 miles good on a 1999 Chrysler sebring good ??
- Where is the oil blowing from. It's all over the top of engine. Oil looks murky.
- try starting car and it made a clicking noise, tried again and it started.
- Front End Noise 2004 Sebring Sedan 2.7L
1997 Chrysler Sebring Estimates
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Trevor, WI
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($142 - 247) in Purmela, TX
- PCV Valve Replacement ($39 - 54) in Umpqua, OR
- Heater Hose Replacement ($96 - 140) in Morton, NY
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($352 - 564) in Hamlet, NC
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($564 - 603) in Ferndale, MI