The oil pressure gage will drop to 2 and go back up to 3 and wen it drops to 2 the car will shake like its guna turn off and then the gage jumps back to 3 and the car will rev back up and will continue to go back in fourth if I am driving it won't do it till I am come to a stop then it will drop down to 2 and if I hit the gas goes back up to 3 and stays at 3 till I take my foot off the gas I have no idea what's wrong with it please help and ever cencs it's started the check engine light is on now it's only bin happening for a week or so
How do I fix the oil pressure gage on 1994 Mercedes-Benz E320
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz E320 Questions
- What is the difference between scheduled maintenance A and B on my Mercedes
- how to get the ignition tumbler out of 97 Mercedes w210 e320
- HELP...My SRS dash light came on ??
- I put new fuses in it and the check engine light keep coming on and I checked everything and can't find nothing wrong what could be the reason
- The right front suspension has collapsed. the wheel is not splayed.