The temperature coldness on the driver side is ok and blows cold air but the passenger side is blowing hot air. How do I fix this? Is it a vacuum problem or an actuator?
How do I fix the A/C on my car on 1996 Buick Park Avenue
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Park Avenue Questions
- I was driving down highway at around 65 mph. The Engine stalled. What is wrong?
- Security light blinking steering wheel, ignition, n gear shift all locked
- Miss fire cylinder 1 after it warms up when cold runs great
- dash lights stopped working, every other light works good, is there fuse?
- Transmission makes thud noise
1996 Buick Park Avenue Estimates
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($97 - 151) in Friendsville, MD
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($159 - 357) in Geronimo, OK
- Electrical System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Meddybemps, ME
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($242 - 536) in Jenks, OK
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($289 - 334) in Orleans, MI
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($504 - 748) in Keatchie, LA