The temperature coldness on the driver side is ok and blows cold air but the passenger side is blowing hot air. How do I fix this? Is it a vacuum problem or an actuator?
How do I fix the A/C on my car on 1996 Buick Park Avenue
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Park Avenue Questions
- driver seat is not heating up, but passenger seat is fine.
- Cabin vent has cold on passenger side and hot on driver side
- had crank senor replaced next day same thing rolls over but don't start.
- Heater blows air but no heat. Coolant fine and thermostat shows 195*
- I have a no power issue checked all fuses none are blown
1996 Buick Park Avenue Estimates
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($642 - 879) in Friendsville, MD
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Front ($277 - 360) in Geronimo, OK
- 105,000 Mile Service ($106 - 160) in Meddybemps, ME
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($95 - 125) in Jenks, OK
- Vibration Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Orleans, MI
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($653 - 2,035) in Keatchie, LA