Speakers worked when car was turned off. No sound in any mode when car turned back on. Turned car off again, on again, then speakers worked for a second before quitting. No sound now.
How do I fix stereo speakers that suddenly stopped working? on 2006 Lexus LX470
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus LX470 Questions
- try to start vehicle and it clicks, turn switch off a couple of times and it
- Why wont it start? It will turn over but will not start.
- my car is experiencing a hard start,what can i do?
- How do I replace driver side headlight bulbs? Do i have to remove the battery?
- ABS,VSC and Check engine lights stay on. Lexus dealer cannot read a code
2006 Lexus LX470 Estimates
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Johnsburg, NY
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($162 - 225) in Perris, CA
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($95 - 125) in Pikeville, TN
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($457 - 599) in Gillham, AR
- Engine Coolant Thermostat Replacement ($99 - 119) in Henderson, KY
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($499 - 523) in Canjilon, NM