I believe it is leaking out the seal where the pump suction stem inserts through a rubber grommet. I've tried sealing it with calk and other stuff but have not been successful.
How do I fix my windshield fluid container from leaking? on 2009 Honda Pilot
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by tdtoolbox ,
March 31, 2013
buy a new grommet put some oil on the new one so it goes in smooth
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Pilot Questions
- How to fix overhead Map Lights so they will come on when doors are opened?
- Will a bad tensioner sound like the motor is knocking & cause the car to stall?
- What is the small piece of plastic that stick out of the brake light?
- Is a knock sensor a costly repair?
- My passenger windows go up slow and 2 of my garage door buttons don't work.
2009 Honda Pilot Estimates
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Front ($260 - 578) in Winfield, IA
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - 111) in Sydney, FL
- Crankshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($335 - 460) in Green Sulphur Springs, WV
- Steering Rack Replacement ($934 - 1,363) in Dennis, MA
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($375 - 409) in Groveland, CA
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($371 - 427) in South Colby, WA