they are manual mirrors with a button on the inside to adjust. everytime i try to adjust them they go back to pointing down at the ground. i tried to fix the cables but still will go back to the ground.
how do i fix my side mirrors on my focus? on 2001 Ford Focus
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Focus Questions
- When I let off the acceleration...then accelerate...trans.feel like it slips??
- Alarm going off randomly but seems to go off days after I have opened the hood.
- A yellow light comes on and looks like the shape of a motor. What does this mean
- How long can I let my squeaking alternator squeak?
- Are the rear wheel bearings pressed in the hub?
2001 Ford Focus Estimates
- Oil Pump Replacement ($636 - 811) in Henderson, NC
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Dimondale, MI
- 135,000 Mile Service ($132 - 194) in Holtville, CA
- Oil and Filter Change ($27 - 61) in East Lyme, CT
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($241 - 296) in Henning, TN
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($395 - 538) in Chamois, MO