There's a red light on to the right on the mirrow. Is there an aux. battery located somewhere .If so where is it located? When I push the button it says "Phone unavailable"
How do I fix my onstar ? on 2006 Hummer H3
3 answersJune 29, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Hummer H3 Questions
- car won start, no display or chimes, turn key nothing happens, after fuse check
- Engine overheat, Bells sound, Anti-freeze all over engine, reservoir 1/2 full ?
- Safety hazard if the exhaust manifold is cracked?
- I have a loud squeak by my wheels
- . How long can car be driven with Throttle problem, engine light on?
2006 Hummer H3 Estimates
- PCV Valve Replacement ($33 - 45) in Conconully, WA
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($111 - 169) in Laurens, SC
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($398 - 519) in Carthage, IL
- Battery Replacement ($218 - 247) in Nankin, OH
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($47 - 60) in Texico, IL
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($108 - 140) in Spindale, NC