Interior lighting seems okay on most of the interior displays and controls. But there are a few that do not light up such as the Sport mode button on the gear shift and the control dials for driver and passenger seats (A/C temperature and fan speed, heat temperature and fan speed ). At night I am blindly feeling around looking for these controls. Is there anything I can do to fix the problem? The fuse looks okay and tested positive when I checked it.
How do I fix interior lighting hit or miss issues? on 2002 Saab 9-5
This week's top 10
Recent Saab 9-5 Questions
- vehicle stopped running on the freeway after making a fairly loud popping noise.
- Thick white smoke - stopped accelerating - cranking, not starting - no motor oil
- Why is the car jerking as soon as turbo gets to red
- I have a no start issue from my push to start. I have a hard brake pedal also.
- AC is blowing hot air. Is this gonna cost big to get fixed?