Interior lighting seems okay on most of the interior displays and controls. But there are a few that do not light up such as the Sport mode button on the gear shift and the control dials for driver and passenger seats (A/C temperature and fan speed, heat temperature and fan speed ). At night I am blindly feeling around looking for these controls. Is there anything I can do to fix the problem? The fuse looks okay and tested positive when I checked it.
How do I fix interior lighting hit or miss issues? on 2002 Saab 9-5
Asked by for the 2002 Saab 9-5
This week's top 10
Recent Saab 9-5 Questions
- HOW MUCH TRANS FLUID NEEDED FOR EXCHANGE AND REAR DIFF TOO?
- What cause to run rough.i wastold i have a bad transmission mount on leftside
- My saab 9-5 2002 is blowing a white smokes from exhaust pipe.
- vehicle stopped running on the freeway after making a fairly loud popping noise.
- Thick white smoke - stopped accelerating - cranking, not starting - no motor oil
2002 Saab 9-5 Estimates
- Thermostat Replacement ($141 - $253) in Isle, MN
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($317 - $475) in Hogansville, GA
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($227 - $1,258) in Scotland, GA
- Ignition Lock Cylinder Replacement ($169 - $252) in Albert, OK
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($329 - $917) in Bryantsville, KY
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($175 - $242) in Mcchord Afb, WA