Interior lighting seems okay on most of the interior displays and controls. But there are a few that do not light up such as the Sport mode button on the gear shift and the control dials for driver and passenger seats (A/C temperature and fan speed, heat temperature and fan speed ). At night I am blindly feeling around looking for these controls. Is there anything I can do to fix the problem? The fuse looks okay and tested positive when I checked it.
How do I fix interior lighting hit or miss issues? on 2002 Saab 9-5
This week's top 10
Recent Saab 9-5 Questions
- What cause to run rough.i wastold i have a bad transmission mount on leftside
- My saab 9-5 2002 is blowing a white smokes from exhaust pipe.
- vehicle stopped running on the freeway after making a fairly loud popping noise.
- Thick white smoke - stopped accelerating - cranking, not starting - no motor oil
- Why is the car jerking as soon as turbo gets to red
2002 Saab 9-5 Estimates
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($1,434 - 1,741) in Isle, MN
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($151 - 205) in Hogansville, GA
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($718 - 981) in Scotland, GA
- Heater Core Replacement ($467 - 729) in Albert, OK
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($165 - 203) in Bryantsville, KY
- Air Conditioning System Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Mcchord Afb, WA