car has bad oil leak and even though have been keeping oil in the car it is now emitting bad smelling white smoke from the exhaust
how do i fix an oil leak? on 2002 Oldsmobile Bravada
This week's top 10
Recent Oldsmobile Bravada Questions
- Why is my change oil light come on then go off after I start driving?
- when using the heater, only cold air blows out the right air vents
- How do I remove the emergency brake cables from the differential
- Very more brakes Replaced master cyl. & booster. The abs light is not on.
- Has no power at all. barley can get it self up hills. But runs fine revs up
2002 Oldsmobile Bravada Estimates
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($140 - 279) in Warba, MN
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($287 - 716) in Hilo, HI
- 75,000 Mile Service ($88 - 138) in Tallapoosa, GA
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($62 - 82) in Winsted, CT
- Suspension Leaf Spring Replacement ($837 - 919) in Montpelier, MS
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($158 - 200) in Shoreham, NY