It leaks about a tablespoon any time I stop and shut off the car
how do I fix a transmission leak on the "side" pan? what causes the leak? on 2002 Volkswagen Jetta
1 more answer
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- What is the seal on the waterpump end of the balance shaft?
- if u set timing and rotate 1 turn should all marks line up or will they change
- How do I know if I need to replace power steering pump?
- 2009 Jetta se dash - next to time, temp, and mileage, "2-3" is on display?
- My Jetta is throwing 5 codes, p0036, p0141, p2128, p2123 and p0221.
2002 Volkswagen Jetta Estimates
- Starter Replacement ($373 - 557) in Minto, ND
- Brake Drum Replacement ($327 - 464) in West Danville, VT
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($457 - 533) in Cheltenham, PA
- Timing Belt Replacement ($339 - 462) in Hunt, NY
- Brake Light Switch Replacement ($56 - 81) in Smithshire, IL
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($211 - 256) in Garfield Heights, OH