how do i fix a p1768 code on my chrysel sebring lxi says relay always off relays on 1999 Chrysler Sebring
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Sebring Questions
- Is 160,000 miles good on a 1999 Chrysler sebring good ??
- Where is the oil blowing from. It's all over the top of engine. Oil looks murky.
- try starting car and it made a clicking noise, tried again and it started.
- Front End Noise 2004 Sebring Sedan 2.7L
- anyone know why #8 fuse under hood blows intermitenly on short runs
1999 Chrysler Sebring Estimates
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($211 - 299) in Parker, SD
- Oil and Filter Change ($27 - 61) in Donegal, PA
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($243 - 433) in Ridgely, TN
- Automatic Transmission Fluid/Filter Change ($218 - 283) in Hawk Point, MO
- Engine Mount Replacement ($1,064 - 1,264) in Fowlerville, MI
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($121 - 149) in Paoli, IN