I have coolant dripping from oil pan not sure where coolant is comming from. The hoses are not leaking. I think it could be a water pump.
How do I find the weep hole for the water pump? coolant drip from oil pan on 2006 Chrysler Pacifica
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Pacifica Questions
- My check engine light says on. I was told the main problem is catalytic convert
- How can I prevent the skylight from leaking?
- Y does only driver side & passenger rear side only have breaks & the others to
- I got a 2006 Chrysler Pacific 3.5 & can't get gas to the throttled body ,WHY ?
- Driver's floor,& floor behind driver is wet,ONLY driver's side