I have coolant dripping from oil pan not sure where coolant is comming from. The hoses are not leaking. I think it could be a water pump.
How do I find the weep hole for the water pump? coolant drip from oil pan on 2006 Chrysler Pacifica
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Pacifica Questions
- I put 4 starters in my vehicle and it still want start
- When I put car in gear there is a pop sound does it mean my transmission is bad
- Running warm added antifreeze then it died and won't do nothing
- all of my indicators lit up on my dash and i lost radio and air, what is wrong?
- 2005 chrysler paciifica..oil leak for valve cover .Im traveling need advice