My Kia amanti 2004 won't start, so i brought it to a kia garage, and after replacing this and that $700 later, the car still won't start.
How do i find out why my kia amanti 2004 won't start, after replacing everything on 2004 Kia Amanti
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Amanti Questions
- When the weather gets cold, my steering wheel is very hard to turn.
- No heat only air
- Multiple problems which may or may not be related re: ESP and steering issues
- My CD player lights keep blinking green and orange if key is in or out???
- Car sometimes won't start but the ignition turns and lights come on
2004 Kia Amanti Estimates
- 65,000 Mile Service ($74 - 140) in Porthill, ID
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($272 - 402) in Mars Hill, ME
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($284 - 536) in Frisco, CO
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($199 - 295) in Dawson, IA
- Window Switch Replacement ($523 - 570) in Newton Junction, NH
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($290 - 401) in Harrisburg, OH