The heat does not come out of the dash vents at all. Works good in the floor and window vents. Could it be a vaccum problem. Would like diagram of actuater door location, and hopefully how to narrow down the location. Thanks for your time. FRANK
How do I find out which door actuater needs replacing. on 1998 Cadillac DeVille
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DeVille Questions
- is the access panel in the trunk behind the rear seat for the fuel sending unit?
- Where is the temperature sensor located?
- hey I have changed the catallic converter, fuel pump and car still cuts off
- I have a 94 DeVille and it won't shift,I'm not a car girl so I'm clueless.
- What is the easiest way to remove heater core from a 2001 cadillac Deville
1998 Cadillac DeVille Estimates
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Kalama, WA
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($664 - 854) in Mesopotamia, OH
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Cerro Gordo, NC
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($60 - 82) in Bradley, FL
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($175 - 396) in Lake City, KS
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($335 - 397) in Leon, IA