The heat does not come out of the dash vents at all. Works good in the floor and window vents. Could it be a vaccum problem. Would like diagram of actuater door location, and hopefully how to narrow down the location. Thanks for your time. FRANK
How do I find out which door actuater needs replacing. on 1998 Cadillac DeVille
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DeVille Questions
- My brake pedal is very soft and to the floor, braking slow, No fluid in lines
- What could cause my car to do this.
- heater blows cool air does not heat up. All coolant levels are good. What do I
- 1999 Cadillac Deville, completely shuts off when coming to a stop.
- started fast idle ICM was the problem, put used 2001better but still runs rough?
1998 Cadillac DeVille Estimates
- Brake Pad Replacement ($177 - 257) in Kalama, WA
- Strut Replacement - Rear ($258 - 560) in Mesopotamia, OH
- AC Compressor Replacement ($622 - 803) in Cerro Gordo, NC
- EGR Valve Replacement ($293 - 379) in Bradley, FL
- Brake Power Booster Unit Replacement ($427 - 692) in Lake City, KS
- Tire & Wheel Assembly Rotate & Balance ($79 - 100) in Leon, IA