The heat does not come out of the dash vents at all. Works good in the floor and window vents. Could it be a vaccum problem. Would like diagram of actuater door location, and hopefully how to narrow down the location. Thanks for your time. FRANK
How do I find out which door actuater needs replacing. on 1998 Cadillac DeVille
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DeVille Questions
- My car window rolls down but won't come back up what should I do?
- all four window regulators have broken and I only have 60,000 miles on this car,
- What would make the car shake when it's in park? And my car has a loud noise?
- How can I find a top for the coolant surge tank. The gasket around the bottom
- What would cause wipers trunk and gas door release to stop working